Back to Top

Hi, Hello And Welcome!



Hey Person who is reading this,

I hope you're having a great day, and if you're not don't worry, I hope there's something in this little blog of mine which will cheer you up!

But who am I? I am Faiza, I am 16 Years Old and I make YouTube Videos. I am a Make Up and Beauty Enthusiast and I write stories on an app called Episode. My YouTube videos are on pause for now though as I have GCSE exams which I sadly have to revise for :( But it's fine cause in my spare time I will try to post something on here.


In my spare time I like to sometimes just chill, scroll through Instagram and listen to music. (Typical Teen!) I have an unhealthy obsession which Shawn Mendes at the moment. And if you ever see me, you'll probably notice I have earphones in and Shawn Mendes will definitely be playing.

This blog will have different posts about different things, for example one day there will be a blog post on How To Create A Blog and then next there could be Five Things In My Make-Up bag posts. I will also try and link my blog posts to my YouTube Videos.

And Yeah, I hope you're just as excited as I am for the rest of this blog. Please share this and follow me on my Social Media:

Twitter:@faiza_fj
Instagram: @faiza_fj
Snapchat: Coming Soon.

That is all for now,
Byyyeeeeee
Faiza xx





Comments

Popular Posts